*this post may contain imagery that can put you off your breakfast/lunch/food for life*
Things I learnt from her in the past week…
- Kids will get sick when you are home alone;
- There is no birth control available on the market that is quite as effective as a sick toddler;
- Anything that said sick toddler ingests is increased exponentially when projectile vomited down the front of your sweater;
- Ponstel makes kids hyperactive ;
- Don’t watch the second episode of Law and Order, because said sick toddler will wake you up 6 times that night to make you pay;
- As with giving birth, vanity is thrown completely out the window and you can be seen taking a bath with said sick toddler in water with little chunks floating around;
- It is not good to be a sympathy vomited. It tends to get. Very. Messy.
- And last but not least, all this fun and games comes to an end just as ‘Daddy’ gets home.
Pffft. This blows. Chunks.